Shivery Shake Salted Caramel Soft Serve Mix 3.2 Lb. Bag
We brought this hot flavor craze to soft serve! Perfect for use in commercial and home use soft serve machines.
Directions for use in commercial soft serve machine:
• Add ½ gallon of water to mixing bucket
• Add entire bag of soft serve mix to the water
• Use a wire whisk to completely dissolve powder
• Add more water to fill to 1 gallon mark on bucket
• For safe handling, the FDA requires prepared mix to be stored/used at or below 41⁰F
Yield: 3.2 lbs. bag will yield approximately 41 servings of ½ cup (87g) size based on a 35% soft serve overrun.
Directions For use in home soft serve machines:
• 1 cup ice cream mix
• 2 ½ cup half & half
• Refrigerate 30 mins
• Mix in at-home ice cream machine for 30 minutes
INGREDIENTS: NON FAT DRY MILK, SUGAR, CORN SYRUP SOLIDS, CREAMER (CREAM, NONFAT MILK, DIPOTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, AND SILICON DIOXIDE), UNSALTED BUTTER POWDER, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF ARTIFICIAL COLOR, CARRAGEENAN, DEXTRIN, AND DEXTROSE, CELLULOSE GEL, CELLULOSE GUM, NATURAL FLAVOR, SALT, SILICON DIOXIDE.