Shivery Shake Pistachio Soft Serve Mix 3.2 Lb. Bag
You'll go nutty for this creamy, smooth, subtly flavored pistachio soft serve. Shivery Shake soft serve mixes can used in home or commercial soft serve machines.
Directions for use in commercial soft serve machine:
• Add ½ gallon of water to mixing bucket
• Add entire bag of soft serve mix to the water
• Use a wire whisk to completely dissolve powder
• Add more water to fill to 1 gallon mark on bucket
• For safe handling, the FDA requires prepared mix to be stored/used at or below 41⁰F
Yield: 3.2 lbs. bag will yield approximately 41 servings of ½ cup (87g) size based on a 35% soft serve overrun.
Directions for Home Use Soft Serve Machines:
• In large bowl, mix 1 cup of Shivery Shake Soft Serve Mix and 2 ½ cups milk (whole or 2% milk) using wire whisk.
• Chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes before using.
• Pour in home soft serve machine.
• Allow soft serve to mix and freeze until desired serving consistency is reached.
• Begin checking consistency after 12-15 minutes by dispensing a very small amount.
• If ice cream is not thick enough, pour back into freezer bowl and continue mixing/freezing until desired consistency is reached. Check often since ice cream may get too thick and may be difficult to dispense the longer it freezes. If this happens, just remove the bowl, scoop out and enjoy the ice cream.
INGREDIENTS: NON FAT DRY MILK, SUGAR, NON DAIRY CREAMER (CORN SYRUP SOLIDS, HYDROGENATED COCONUT OIL, SODIUM CASEINATE (A MILK DERIVATIVE), DIPOTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, SODIUM TRIPOLYPHOSPHATE, MONO AND DIGLYCERIDES, DATEM, SODIUM SILICOALUMINATE, NATURAL FLAVOR), CORN SYRUP SOLIDS, UNSALTED BUTTER POWDER, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF CARRAGEENAN, DEXTRIN, AND DEXTROSE, CELLULOSE GEL, CELLULOSE GUM, FD&C BLUE NO. 1, FD&C YELLOW NO. 5, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, SILICON DIOXIDE.