Shivery Shake Chocolate Soft Serve Mix 3.2 Lb. Bag
Use Shivery Shake chocolate soft serve mix for creamy and rich chocolate soft serve that will keep your customers coming back for more. Shivery Shake chocolate soft serve mix can also be used in home use soft serve machines.
Directions for use in commercial soft serve machine:
• Add ½ gallon of water to mixing bucket
• Add entire bag of soft serve mix to the water
• Use a wire whisk to completely dissolve powder
• Add more water to fill to 1 gallon mark on bucket
• For safe handling, the FDA requires prepared mix to be stored/used at or below 41⁰F
Yield: 3.2 lbs. bag will yield approximately 41 servings of ½ cup (87g) size based on a 35% soft serve overrun.
Directions For use in home soft serve machines:
• 1 cup ice cream mix
• 2 ½ cup half & half
• Refrigerate 30 mins
• Mix in at-home ice cream machine for 30 minutes
INGREDIENTS: NON FAT DRY MILK, SUGAR, NON DAIRY CREAMER (CORN SYRUP SOLIDS, HYDROGENATED COCONUT OIL, SODIUM CASEINATE (A MILK DERIVATIVE), DIPOTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, SODIUM TRIPOLYPHOSPHATE, MONO AND DIGLYCERIDES, DATEM, SODIUM SILICOALUMINATE, NATURAL FLAVOR), COCOA PROCESSED WITH ALKALI, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF CARRAGEENAN, DEXTRIN, AND DEXTROSE, CELLULOSE GEL, CELLULOSE GUM, FD&C BLUE NO. 1, FD&C RED NO. 40, FD&C YELLOW NO. 5, FD&C YELLOW NO. 6, SALT, SILICON DIOXIDE.