Shivery Shake Chocolate Soft Serve Mix 3.2 Lb. Bag
Use Shivery Shake chocolate soft serve mix for creamy and rich chocolate soft serve that will keep your customers coming back for more. Shivery Shake chocolate soft serve mix can also be used in home use soft serve machines.
Directions for use in commercial soft serve machine:
• Add ½ gallon of water to mixing bucket
• Add entire bag of soft serve mix to the water
• Use a wire whisk to completely dissolve powder
• Add more water to fill to 1 gallon mark on bucket
• For safe handling, the FDA requires prepared mix to be stored/used at or below 41⁰F
Yield: 3.2 lbs. bag will yield approximately 41 servings of ½ cup (87g) size based on a 35% soft serve overrun.
Directions for Home Use Soft Serve Machines:
• In large bowl, mix 1 cup of Shivery Shake Soft Serve Mix and 2 ½ cups milk (whole or 2% milk) using wire whisk.
• Chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes before using.
• Pour in home soft serve machine.
• Allow soft serve to mix and freeze until desired serving consistency is reached.
• Begin checking consistency after 12-15 minutes by dispensing a very small amount.
• If ice cream is not thick enough, pour back into freezer bowl and continue mixing/freezing until desired consistency is reached. Check often since ice cream may get too thick and may be difficult to dispense the longer it freezes. If this happens, just remove the bowl, scoop out and enjoy the ice cream.
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This was great in the machine. The taste was good but again could have been a tad stronger in the taste. My preference is all. I will buy it again.
Really like it
This is the best ice cream mix that we have tried so far motorhome machine found the sun line it is delicious
How do you make 1/2 gallon of this product - home use?