Shivery Shake Vanilla Soft Serve Mix 3.2 Lb. Bag
Use Shivery Shake vanilla soft serve mix for a smooth, creamy vanilla soft serve that will delight your customers.
Directions for use in commercial soft serve machine:
• Add ½ gallon of water to mixing bucket
• Add entire bag of soft serve mix to the water
• Use a wire whisk to completely dissolve powder
• Add more water to fill to 1 gallon mark on bucket
• For safe handling, the FDA requires prepared mix to be stored/used at or below 41⁰F
Yield: 3.2 lbs. bag will yield approximately 41 servings of ½ cup (87g) size based on a 35% soft serve overrun.
Directions for Home Use Soft Serve Machines:
• In large bowl, mix 1 cup of Shivery Shake Soft Serve Mix and 2 ½ cups milk (whole or 2% milk) using wire whisk.
• Chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes before using.
• Pour in home soft serve machine.
• Allow soft serve to mix and freeze until desired serving consistency is reached.
• Begin checking consistency after 12-15 minutes by dispensing a very small amount.
• If ice cream is not thick enough, pour back into freezer bowl and continue mixing/freezing until desired consistency is reached. Check often since ice cream may get too thick and may be difficult to dispense the longer it freezes. If this happens, just remove the bowl, scoop out and enjoy the ice cream.
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great product, works really good with my soft serve machine
made my 1st small batch and lasted about 10 min after we got it outa freezer-not too strong perfect vanilla flavor and not too sweet
Really like it
Nice vanilla flavor, I like the ingredients and they make for a very flavorful soft serve ice cream product. Smells good, too!.
This ice cream is smooth, creamy, and has a great taste.
Did not care for this vanilla. I have tweaked till I found what we all liked. I added scant 1/2cup sugar, 1 heaping teaspoon Madagascar Vanilla. So much better.